ALYSSA'S MACC CAMPAIGN 2022!

 IT'S TIME FOR MACC!!!

This is the first year I will be participating in the MACC campaign with Reece's Rainbow. I am a little nervous because I am so busy being a college student, but as Alyssa's guardian angel I knew I couldn't let her go overlooked this year. I won't be having any large fundraisers this year, but instead will be sharing her worth with the world and donating some of my own money. I encourage you to PLEASE see sweet "Alyssa" and donate what you can! $1, $5, or $500, it's all appreciated and it ALL makes a DIFFERENCE! You can also purchase an ornament for $20! Help me find a family for this beautiful girl.

Go here to the MACC campaign and find Alyssa's name! There you donate to her directly! 

Everything you need to know about Alyssa and her country can be found herehere, and here



Comments